Pages

Rabu, 24 Juni 2015

Happy Birthday Dinda Khaira Ailani

To my daughter on your first birthday,
Adinda Khaira Ailani, where do I begin?
One year ago, at 10:00 am, I heard your sweet cry for the first time.
One year ago, I spent the night staring at your precious face, thanking God for the greatest blessing.
One year ago, we became a family of four.
On June 7th, one year ago I experienced the greatest joy of my life.

It’s amazing to see how much you have changed over the past year.
You are such a special girl, I am so proud to call you mine.



I have so many hopes and dreams for you in this life.
I know that God has a purpose for you and He is going to use you to do amazing things.
I hope that no matter what you do and where you go, you know you’re never alone.
I hope you have the confidence to be who you want to be.
I hope that you have the courage to go after your dreams and determination to not give up.
I hope that you are brave when faced with challenges.
I hope that you have compassion for others and a giving heart.

Most of all, I hope that you get the most out of this life you’ve been blessed with.
No matter what, I will always be here for you.
I will be here to hold your hand when you need support.
Lend an ear when you want to talk.
Pick you up when you fall and most of all guide you the best I can through this life.

The most important thing I want you to know is that you are loved. So very loved.
Happy 1st birthday, my precious daughter. I know you may be too young to remember this day but I want you know how much you are loved
I love you to the moon and back sweet girl.

Love, Mom and Dad

0 komentar: